As a startup social enterprise, we are currently putting together a board of advisors on a voluntary basis, to help shape our work and expand our networks, with a view to taking on a non-executive director role further down the line. You don’t need to have lived experience of abuse to help us; we’d like to hear from people with experience in any of the following areas:
– Social media, branding, marketing or running a business or social enterprise, preferably from grassroots level
– Health and social care, education, policing or other child protection work
– Journalism, PR or publishing
– Legal advice or accountancy
– Fundraising or third sector experience.
We are keen to hear any feedback, stories or suggestions for how we can protect children and support survivors better, as per our values. You can also make speaking enquiries via this page.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below.